You have grown so much. It seems like you are bigger after every nap.
This month you:
- are cruising!
- you eat table food, mostly chicken and veggies
- you LOVE apples and go completely ballistic when you see one
- are a big, big boy–you wear 18 month clothes and a size 5 shoe
- are more and more vocal. No clear words yet, but each day you are making new sounds.
- recently learned that you can scream, a past time you seem to particularly enjoy in public
You are such a sweet and cuddly boy. You have become really attached to the Momma though, and scream when I leave the room. It makes getting things done around the house difficult, but I love that you love your Momma. I love you too Ezra Ben, you are the joy of my life.